The other day we were entered into our island fishing derby, which is always a blast. Competition is high and everybody wants the prize and bragging rights. We were lucky enough to get a 167.5 lb yellowfin early in the game which held us the lead of biggest fish for majority of the day. In the last hours of the tournament we were bested by another giant tuna leaving us with 2nd place finish. Great fun day and great to make 2nd place.
- It’s been a great fall here at Hunt Fish Kauai – deep sea sportfishing charters
- Home after a long cold trip. Back on the water deep sea sportfishing charters at Hunt Fish Kauai.
- Deep sea sportfishing charters are the ultimate Hawaii adventure with Hunt Fish Kauai
- Elk archery season is on!!!
- Deep sea sportfishing with Hunt Fish Kauai